Carden Park Hotel are looking for someone with a creative flair as well as a genuine passion and love for drink! Come and join us as our Cocktail Bartender to assist in Morgan’s Bar and our new Afternoon Tea and Cocktail Lounge, Goldie’s. If you enjoy a fast paced bar environment, want to provide excellent service and be part of a remarkable team then we would love to meet you!
Your day with Team Carden:
- Ensuring guests receive the best possible service
- Opening and closing shifts
- Creating amazing cocktails and developing drinks menus
- Cashing up
- Maximising sales
Enjoy a full time role of 40 hours per week, working a variety of shifts including evenings and weekends.
Salary: £9.18 - £9.50 per hour.
The Perks of Team Carden
Join a team where you will work hard but have fun along the way. You will enjoy a variety of benefits being part of our team which include:
- Generous bonus scheme / share of the service charge
- Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself, family and friends
- Discounted food and drink to enjoy in the hotel when not on shift
- Discounted use of our award winning 5* spa, alongside treatments and retail
- Free staff lunch provided
- Free on-site parking
- Access to perks platforms; high street discounts, and wellbeing assistance
- Free Golf and Leisure Club membership, including free use of the gym & swimming pool
- Free regular transport mini-bus from Wrexham
- Progression opportunities for all
- Career development through funded qualifications
Due to the rural location of Carden Park, applicants should have access to a vehicle or reliable transport methods.
Be Part of Team Carden
Providing world class service is at the heart of everything we do. You will need to have a genuine passion for hospitality with experience in a similar role, Barista trained desired but not a necessity. You will need to have a good knowledge of cocktails and mixology, along with good beverage product understanding. Experience of cash handling also required. We are looking for someone to be remarkable, with a good eye for detail who takes pride in providing the best possible service.
Why Team Carden?
We are one of the UK’s premier independent destination resorts and through extensive investment in its luxurious facilities, the 1000-acre estate in the heart of the Cheshire countryside is establishing itself as a world-class destination for both business and leisure guests.
Featuring two championship golf courses, an opulent five-star spa, 197 bedrooms, conference facilities, leisure club, activity centre, as well as award-winning restaurants and bars; guests from all over the world visit Carden Park for an extraordinary escape in the Cheshire countryside.