Housekeeping Assistant – Part Time Stanbrook Abbey Hotel, Worcester
Do you enjoy cleaning and live locally to Stanbrook Abbey Hotel in Worcester? Or are you looking for your next Live in full time role?
We have a Part Time position available for a Housekeeping Assistant to join our team.
We are open to part time or casual applications if someone would prefer to work 16/25 hours per week
As a Housekeeping Assistant you will help keep our stunning hotel and bedrooms clean and looking beautiful. You will also undertake turndown duties, making the bedrooms look welcoming for our late arrivals and knocking on occupied guest bedroom doors and asking if they need any additional towels or toiletries. If you enjoy helping people, dusting, hoovering and making surfaces sparkle then your day will fly by working in this role and our historic hotel.
What’s in it for you:
- Hourly pay plus a share of service charge to boost your earnings.
- All meals provided meaning you can save everything you earn
- 28 days holiday rising to 33 days with service - pro rata for part time contracts
- A chance to work in a stunning and characterful luxury Hotel with a team of friendly people
- Annual loyalty awards - such as afternoon teas and overnight stays
- Discounted stays with Hand Picked Hotels
- Online retail discount platform offering savings with hundreds of high street retailers and restaurants
- Confidential support service which includes counselling sessions if required
- You’ll have some Housekeeping or cleaning experience and feel comfortable working both alone and as part of a team in a fast-paced, busy environment
- You’ll have an eye for detail noticing things others often don’t
- You’ll take pride in delivering consistently high standards
- Most of all, you’ll have a friendly, welcoming and helpful manner as our teams work together to ensure our guests are happy
Stanbrook Abbey Hotel is a stunning Hotel in Worcester with 70 bedrooms with restaurant and bar facilities and a variety of function spaces making it a popular wedding and events venue.
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 21 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge. You make it Hand Picked!
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.