General Manager - Altrincham, Greater Manchester
Why should you join our team?
We currently have a wonderful opportunity to join our dynamic Altrincham team as a General Manager. Every member of our Bistrot team plays an integral part in delivering the best possible experience for our guests. We pride ourselves on our welcoming and inclusive environment for our employees to excel and develop in their roles.
We also like to take care of our employees, and their wellbeing; therefore, we offer a selection of benefits including:
- 24/7 employee assistance program
- Unlimited 50% discount off Bistrot Pierre dining (for a well-deserved break from work!)
- An impressive bonus scheme
- Discounted Bistrot food when working on site (did someone say steak and chips for £2?!)
- Life assurance
- Health insurance
- Development and structured career plans
- Annual company rewards
What will the role of General Manager involve?
- Managing the restaurant to company standard and ensuring a consistent, high level of customer service
- Manage costs and meet forecasts set out in the budget
- Work closely with the Head Chef and their team to meet the needs of the business
- Cultivate a positive working culture and environment
As a General Manager you will need to have:
- Experience of managing a full service restaurant
- 1 year experience of General Management
Keep in touch!
Facebook - Bistrot Pierre People
Twitter - @bistrotcareers
LinkedIn - Bistrot Pierre
Instagram - @bistrotpierrepeople1994