We are currently recruiting a dynamic Bar Supervisor to join our F&B team.
Ideally, our new colleague will have experience in a private members club, five-star hotel or similar luxury environment.
We are looking for:
• Excellent communication skills
• Exceptional customer service skills, nothing should be too much trouble
• Exceptional knowledge and passion for beverages
• Detail oriented – great attention to detail
• Leadership skills - successfully driving team performances
• Remains calm under pressure and is excited to work in a busy and vibrant environment that operates late into the night and at weekends.
Located in the heart of Marylebone this stylish private members club is the first of its kind, bringing together a convivial community of entrepreneurs, investors and business leaders under one roof. We welcome members from a diverse range of sectors and industries with the aim of enabling them to grow their professional networks and scale-up their companies through collaboration with investors and like-minded individuals.
Our business community thrives within four elegant Georgian townhouses on Great Cumberland Place. Home Grown exudes quality, sophistication and style. The townhouses feature a unique plethora of stunning spaces including 35 boutique bedrooms, pitching suites, drawing rooms and events spaces along with food and beverage outlets including a restaurant, bar and study café.
Regardless of your position at Home Grown, we expect the entire team to live by our values, to be an exemplary ambassador and a welcome host to our members and their guests.
In return, we offer:
• The opportunity to work with great people within opulent surroundings that are luxurious with just a touch of quirkiness.
• Excellent career opportunities.
• In-House Experiences
• Competitive benefits structure including
· Gym discounts
· Health care scheme
· Reward programmes
· Team socials through the year
• Wagestream – put yourself in control of when you get paid
If you feel this is the perfect role and familial environment for you, please share your CV.