Premium Pub - Live in available + Tips + 70% off meals + Consistent hours - Career pathway....
Brewery Tap - Blandford The Pub at HQ
Located on the outskirts of Blandford Forum in the maltings of our old brewery, the Brewery Tap is steeped in history and the perfect place to sample our unique, characterful beers. You’ll also discover great food, with everything from breakfast, brunch and lighter bites to more hearty dishes, like our award-winning Steak & Tangle Foot Pie, which is almost as legendary as the Tangle Foot beer we use in it.
We are boosting our kitchen and have a vacancy for an experienced CDP, Section or Line chef to join our wonderful team.
Your rewards as a Chef with our team:
- A sensible work life balance with 5 days working 2 days off
- Pay of £10.20 per hour plus £0.80 per hour seasonal supplement paid between 1/4/22 - 31/8/22
- Pay further boosted by a share of tips, and extra rewards for outstanding performance
- Job security with consistent hours in permanent or seasonal contracts
- A full package of lifestyle benefits
- 70% off meals on duty, free chef uniform and kitchen shoes
- Great training and career development opportunities
- Accommodation at a cost of £60.90 pw if required (subject to availability)
- A warm and friendly welcome and all the support you need to succeed
Apply if you are:
- A highly organized Chef de Partie who cares about your craft
- Skilled and experienced with a good food knowledge
- Able to run a section working to precise specifications for cooking and presentation
- A real team player able to inspire and support colleagues
- A chef that enjoys the buzz of a busy service
- Obsessive about food safety and hygiene standards
- Looking for a great chef job for the season and beyond
- Up for the challenge with a clear focus on teamwork and the guest
Previous experience and knowledge of the CDP role in a busy kitchen is essential.
If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of yourself, enjoy being part of a team and have the drive and commitment to thrive in a busy, exciting and rewarding kitchen... apply now: