Are you enthusiastic, upbeat and keen to work in a place where individuality and personality are encouraged? Do you want the flexibility to work around the commitments in your life?
Then join our Waiting team here at Glasfryn as a member of our Waiter/Waitress Crew!
What’s in it for you as Waiter/Waitress?
- Up to £9.50 per hour plus tronc (that’s your card tips that are paid into your bank)
- Great cash tips
- Free meals on shifts
- 30% discount for you, friends and family across the group including wagamama
- Discounts on cinema tickets, gyms, restaurants and more via Perkbox
- Wellbeing support including free counselling, financial and legal advice
- Career progression
- Structured career development pathway to Assistant Manager and beyond
- Ongoing training and skills development
- Part-time or full-time opportunities to fit around your life
What we’re looking for in our Waiter/Waitress Staff...
You have a natural ability to look after people and make them happy and like us, you’re passionate about food and drink. Previous experience in hospitality as a waitress/waiter, bar team member, front of house or food and beverage assistant ideally in a pub, restaurant or bar would be helpful but isn’t essential.
More importantly, you’re hands-on with a positive attitude. As a member of our Waiter/Waitress team, you’ll bring your life experience to help keep a busy shift calm and collected whilst ensuring you look after our customers in the best way possible.
A family of 80 pubs stretching from the Lake District to the south coast\
A company where individuality, personality and diversity are encouraged and where loyalty is rewarded
A company committed to reducing our carbon footprint and working more sustainably
Certified by the AA as COVID-19 confident
#bandplife on Instagram
So, if you like the sound of joining our friendly Waiting team as a member of our Waiter/Waitress Staff, please click ‘ Apply ’ today – we’d love to hear from you!