Are you an ambitious Chef de Partie looking for a fresh food kitchen where you’ll receive paid overtime and great tips? Then join us here at The Two Brewers!
What’s in it for you?
- Up to £27,000 per year, plus £1,000 tronc (that’s your card tips that are paid into your bank)
- Paid overtime on a 45 hour contract
- Great cash tips
- Free meals on shifts
- 30% discount for you, friends and family across the group including wagamama
- Discounts on cinema tickets, gyms, restaurants and more via Perkbox
- Wellbeing support including free counselling, financial and legal advice
- Career progression
- Ongoing professional training and development, with real career progression to sous chef positions and beyond
- Chef de Partie days out to a wide range of suppliers to further develop your knowledge and skills
- Opportunity to move between pubs and grow with the group
- Part-time or full-time opportunities to fit around your life
You may have experience in catering as a line cook, breakfast chef, section chef or chef de partie in a restaurant, gastro pub or the wider hospitality sector. As our Chef de Partie you'll be working across all areas of the kitchen, supporting our Sous Chefs and Head Chef and getting involved in menu development. If you’re passionate about fresh food cookery you’re likely to be our kind of person and we would love to hear from you!
- A family of 80 pubs stretching from the Lake District to the south coast.
- A company where individuality, personality and diversity are encouraged and where loyalty is rewarded
- A company committed to reducing our carbon footprint and working more sustainably
- Certified by the AA as COVID-19 confident
- #bandplife on Instagram
If you want to work in a friendly kitchen where you’ll really be part of the team, apply now to be our new Chef de Partie!