Leisure Attendant & Lifeguard - Urmston, Manchester
Job Type: Full Time - 36.25 hours per week
An exciting opportunity to join a leading Leisure provider as we work to get ‘more people, more active, more often’
- Playing your part in communicating with other teams to ensure that services and products we provide to our customers, both internal and external, are consistent and of a first class standard
- Working as part of the Centre’s team you will support your Manager in delivering the projects and objectives of your team
- Ensuring the safety of our swimming customers by providing first class lifeguard support
- Preparing activity areas and equipment to meet the needs of the days programme
- Listening and responding to customer’s needs and requests
- You will be responsible for providing a high quality service to both our customers and staff
- You will be responsible for creating a positive impression on the customers you welcome to your Centre ensuring they enjoy a safe and professional visit each and every time.
- Your role ultimately will contribute to keeping us at the forefront of leisure provision and generating growth and development for the continued success of the business.
- It is desirable that you will hold a valid National Pool Lifeguard Qualification.
- Healthcare package including optician, dental, physiotherapy and much more
- Free gym membership for you
- Free gym membership for up to 4 of your family
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Ride to work scheme
- 22 days holiday (pro rata)
- Company sick pay
- Pension Scheme
Please apply online below by completing an application form and uploading your CV.
As part of the interview process, you will be required to attend an open day where you will be asked to do a short pool test.