Senior Leisure Attendant - Urmston, Manchester
Hours: 36.25 hours per week
As a Senior Leisure Supervisor you will first and foremost be a lifeguard, ensuring the safety of our customers in and around the pool. You will be working at the heart of the team making sure that the experience for our customers is First Class, including setting up equipment and maintaining the high standards of our leisure centres. This role requires you to supervise other members of your team, leading by example and walking your talk and inspiring those around you with your positive attitude. There will be occasions when you will expected to step up and be the Manager on Duty providing essential support to the General Manager providing a safe and enjoyable environment for both customers and colleagues.
We are looking for motivated, proactive and enthusiastic individual’s to join our team at an exciting period of change for Trafford Leisure. To be successful in this role you must have National Pool Lifeguard Qualification.
Location: Primary location will be Move Urmston.
What you can expect from us?
Our business is led by a small, passionate and professional group of individuals. We work together to support and lead our dedicated teams across the organisation which despite its size and number of locations has a fantastic family feel. As one of its strongest assets, we focus our attention on the people we employ, by providing training and continual development, only through this can we achieve high levels of service and provision to our customers.
As well as training and development as a Trafford Leisure employee you will be rewarded with;
- A progressive, structured and supportive environment in which to work
- Pension scheme
- 22 days holiday, plus bank holidays, rising to 25 days after 5-year service
- Company sick pay
- Health and Ride 2 Work schemes
- Complimentary Fitness Membership for you
- Heavily discounted Fitness Membership for up to 5 of your Family & Friends
- Employee health scheme – including 24/7 access to GP and Confidential Counselling, Employee Assistant Programme and as an employee could claim back up to £1150 per year of healthcare costs