Swimming Teacher - Sale, Manchester
Trafford Leisure is on the lookout for Swimming Teacher!
You will have experience planning structured swimming sessions, as well as excellent communication skills to work within a team and have the ability to organise sessions and time effectively.
You will be approachable, reliable, and have the ability to motivate others.
The Role: In this role, you will be responsible for developing the next generation of swimmers
We are looking for swimming teachers that can
- Engage, coach, and inspire with a proactive and positive attitude
- Encourage swimmers of all ages to learn a skill for life from 4 months to adults
- Have a passion for the water and bring new ideas to the team and the swimmers
- Work as part of an excellent team of swim teachers’ lifeguards and managers
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
- understanding of swim England learn to swim program
- Level 1 and Level 2 swim England teaching qualification
- Hold a RLSS or NASRAC qualification
- Be an approachable individual and a fantastic role model
- Deliver 1-2-1 lessons for those swimmers that need that little bit extra to take them through their swimming journey.
- Monday 4pm - 7pm x 3-hours
- Tuesday 4pm - 7pm x 3-hours
- Saturday 08.30am - 12.30pm x 4 hours
- Sunday 10:30am - 1:30pm x 3 hours
13 hours x £12.83 x 50 weeks a year = £8,339.50
Primary Location: Sale Leisure Centre
What you can expect from us?
Our business is led by a small, passionate, and professional group of individuals. We work together to support and lead our dedicated teams across the organisation which despite its size and number of locations has a fantastic family feel. As one of its strongest assets, we focus our attention on the people we employ, by providing training and continual development, only through this can we achieve high levels of service and provision to our customers.
As well as training and development as a Trafford Leisure employee you will be rewarded with;
- A progressive, structured, and supportive environment in which to work
- Pension scheme
- 22 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Company sick pay
- Health and Ride 2 Work schemes
- Complimentary Fitness Membership and Family membership
- Employee health scheme
The Next Steps
We’re looking to appoint as soon as possible, so if this sounds like the perfect role for you, don’t delay, apply TODAY by completing an application form and attaching your CV!
*Remember to specify the role and Centre you are applying for.
We do not accept speculative CV from Agencies and any CV’s received will be treated as a gift.