Sofa.com - Sales Advisor (Part-Time) - York
At Sofa.com we believe that everyone deserves great home furnishings and excellent service from people who are passionate about interiors, so that's exactly what we provide. With in-house teams from the design development stage right through to our delivery drivers - we can be sure we're giving our customers a truly unique shopping experience and providing a working environment that inspires and motivates our teams to sell our lovely products.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, customer focused Sales Advisor to join our team in our stunning brand new York showroom. This is a 22 hours a week role which requires weekend availability. As a member of our team you will be the first point of contact with our customers and will spend your time advising them with inspirational ideas to fulfil their needs. You should thrive in a customer service environment, always going above and beyond.
- Welcoming every customer so they feel at home and relaxed, whilst encouraging them to spend time in the store and browse the full range
- Maintaining our high showroom standards and visual merchandising in store
- Providing customers with advice and support, ensuring a full understanding of their needs and working to find solutions within the range offered
- Chasing sales quotations and processing orders precisely and efficiently as well as keeping customer information records up-to-date
- Being a brand ambassador for sofa.com whilst embracing the customer journey and leading by example in endorsing the company culture and standards
- Proactively improving and updating knowledge of product & interior trends
- Experience within retail alongside proven experience with interiors/furniture
- Strong sales experience and awareness of trends to support the customer in styling their rooms/homes
- Be ambitious and confident, with a strong can-do attitude
- Be enthusiastic and dedicated to providing excellent customer service
- A desire to work as part of a team to generate fresh and innovative ideas
- Proficiency in MS Office and general IT
An opportunity like this at one of the Frasers Group companies is for the fearless. The potential is massive, the experience unrivalled. To be able to make the most of it you need to live and breathe our principles:
- Think without limits and take the team with you
- Own it and back it
- Not hesitate and act with purpose
- Be commercial and customer-focused.