Carden Park Hotel are looking for someone with a creative flair as well as a genuine passion and love for Food and Drink! Come and join us as our Vines Bar Supervisor. If you enjoy a fast paced bar environment, want to provide excellent service and be part of a remarkable team then we would love to meet you!
Responsible for: Assisting in the smooth and efficient running of the department, in line with all companies’ operational standards policies and procedures.
General Scope and Purpose:
To support the Restaurant Manager and F&B Team Members, in the department to consistently deliver a high standard of service and customer satisfaction in line with Company procedures and unit profitability.
- To promote a helpful and professional image to the customer giving full co-operation to any customer requiring attention.
- To attend to all customer queries and enquiries in a caring and helpful manner, and with commitment to dealing with the issue in a positive way.
- To anticipate customer needs whenever possible to enhance the quality of service offered, to ensure customer loyalty is maintained.
- To ensure the customer is treated correctly first time and every time.
- To assist the manager in training the Restaurant team to ensure they serve all guests to the required standards at all times
- Verify identification and age requirements of customers
- Impeccable customer service and social perceptiveness
- Evaluate customer satisfaction and responsiveness
- Mix traditional and creative cocktails
- Make suggestions based on customer tastes and preferences
- Build a rapport with regular customers to create a positive atmosphere
- Process payment for customers
Enjoy a full time role of 40 hours per week, working a variety of shifts including evenings and weekends.
The Perks of Team Carden
Join a team where you will work hard but have fun along the way. You will enjoy a variety of benefits being part of our team which include:
- Generous bonus scheme / share of the service charge
- Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself, family and friends
- Discounted food and drink to enjoy in the hotel when not on shift
- Discounted use of our award winning 5* spa, alongside treatments and retail
- Free staff lunch provided
- Free on-site parking
- Access to perks platforms; high street discounts, and wellbeing assistance
- Free Golf and Leisure Club membership, including free use of the gym & swimming pool
- Free regular transport mini-bus from Wrexham
- Progression opportunities for all
- Career development through funded qualifications
Due to the rural location of Carden Park, applicants should have access to a vehicle or reliable transport methods.
Be Part of Team Carden
Providing world class service is at the heart of everything we do. You will need to have a genuine passion for hospitality with experience in a similar role or be a strong bartender looking to step up to their first supervisory role. Supporting your team will be second nature to you as you will have experience working with a large team of full time and part time staff. Experience of cash handling, cocktails and drinks knowledge and basic barista training is also required. We are looking for someone to be remarkable, with a good eye for detail who takes pride in providing the best possible service.