Supervisor - Jack Wills - Salcombe
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR...
As Supervisor you will partner with the wider management team to fulfil stores KPIs and maximise profits. You will lead by example in delivering a best in class customer service experience and ensure that the team is engaged to deliver results. Being part of Jack Wills means you will be kitted out in our amazing product with our generous staff discount and clothing allowance!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
This exciting role will be using your people skills and commercial acumen to drive store service and financial performance across all customer touch points. Working as part of the Jack Wills store management team, you will be tasked with sharing your retail knowledge to drive performance, compliance and exceed targets with your team. You will be tasked with opening and closing the store, getting involved with VM and managing stock levels, making this a varied and fast paced role.
- You will be experienced within fashion retail with management exposure and ready to take the next step
- Experienced in cashing up and opening or closing a retail outlet
- Knowhow of back of house operations and stock replenishment procedures
- Great prioritisation and time management skills
- A love for all things fashion retail and knowledgeable about trends and industry developments
- Experience working at pace in a fast moving, changing environment
- A passion for customer service and product means you lead by example to set the bar for your team
Basic Salary: 24,000 per annum
45 hours a week.
You will be proud to share our values:
- Own It
- Don't Hesitate
- Think Without Limits