Casual Sales Assistant - Jack Wills - Hereford
Launched in 1999 in Salcombe, Devon, Jack Wills is a destination for all things Fabulously British. Our history and culture always continues to inspire us, looking to the country's great sporting and countryside pursuits for inspiration. We take pride in using the finest quality materials, techniques and designs to deliver a distinctive connection between the old and the new. From Oxford to Hong Kong, we're flying the Jack Wills flag online and in over 80 stores worldwide, making this an exciting time to join our growing team.
Courage : Committed, resilient, confident, charismatic, charming, ambitious, entrepreneurial, imaginative, aspirational
Integrity : Principled, purposeful, open, honest, transparent, respectful, humble, sincere, authentic
Youthful Spirit : Free, fun, optimistic, energetic, spontaneous, spirited, ageless, effortless
To continue our growth and expansion we now require a truly exceptional, driven and proven Sales Assistants
Key Contribution Areas
- To greet customer with a sincere and warm welcome and ensure they are aware you are there to help
- Ask open questions to find out customers needs
- To recommend, select and locate the correct merchandise for the customers needs
- To receive and process cash and card transactions
- Be fully updated on product knowledge
- Maintain a customer friendly and customer focused environment at all times.
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work effectively within a team environment
- Customer focused.
This role has no guaranteed hours of work, hours of work can therefore vary from week to week and, as a result, there may be weeks when no hours of work are offered.