Marketing Manager (Maternity Cover) - Holmes Chapel Community Centre - Holmes Chapel, Crewe
Job Type: Full Time - 37 hours per week
Contract: Maternity Cover - Up to 12 months
An opportunity to help shape and lead our Health & Leisure Charity into the exciting new era ahead... help people live well & for longer as Marketing Manager.
We’re reigniting our thriving and recently re-branded health & leisure charity and an exciting opportunity has now arisen to cover the maternity leave of our Marketing Manager.
As Marketing Manager you’ll manage the multi-skilled in-house Marketing team and utilise your skills and experience as a marketer to:
- provide a range of market research
- design and produce relevant marketing and promotional materials
- manage our digital interfaces with our customers
- ensure consistency of the corporate brand; and
- effectively manage the requirements of associated sub brands.
You’ll also be responsible for supporting the delivery of our new 3-year business plan, building on our existing strong foundations and supporting the development of a refreshed Marketing Strategy.
It’ll be a jam-packed maternity cover with many ambitious facility developments and product launches on the horizon for the Marketing Manager to be involved with – including the opening of a brand-new Congleton Leisure Centre, integration of systems such as XN Leisure Hub, and our upcoming CRM review.
And let’s not forget the celebrations! Each year we mark the achievements of our local communities by hosting the Everybody Awards and Junior Awards – two key dates in our Everybody calendar the Marketing Manager takes a lead role in preparing and delivering these events so event management experience is preferred.
It’s a great time to make an impact on the future of our local charity and help us go & grow again! The Marketing Manager role is perfect for a passionate marketing professional.
Provisional Interview Dates: w/c 23rd May 2022, subject to candidate availability.
Working at Everybody is a rewarding experience!
- Feel good factor! Help your community stay healthy & active by working in a friendly, fun, and caring environment
- Discounted gym membership
- Discount on Everybody Learn to Swim, Personal Training & Active Holidays
- 24/7 wellbeing & legal support scheme
- Generous local & national discounts – helping your salary go that bit further
- Extensive training & career support from Everybody Academy – our very own ‘Excellent’ accredited training provider helping you stay “Fit for the Future”
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Sharing in Success bonus scheme
- & more!
We’re a fast growing, ambitious Charitable Trust – operating 16 leisure centres with 7 cafes & 9 swimming pools across Cheshire East. You’ll be part of a welcoming, active bunch of people who are loyal and care greatly about one another, you might also find we’re a tad competitive (in a friendly way)! ‘Developing our people’ is close to our hearts and we aim to attract and develop the best people to drive our business forward – after all it’s all thanks to our fantastic team that our organisation continues to grow!