Assistant Manager - GAME - Glasgow
We are GAME.
We're all about building the most valuable community of gamers out there, bringing them the latest games, exclusive editions, and the hottest consoles to the UK. We're the UK's No.1 high-street videogames retailer.
We're looking for someone special to join us. Think you're up for the challenge?
What you'll be doing
We're on the lookout for a Assistant Manager to join our GAME team on a part time basis. As part of the team, you'll be:
- Leading and managing the team within store and providing support to the Store Manager
- Working closely with the Store Manager to continually improve performance and drive KPI's
- Managing the P&L and maximising every sales opportunity
- Inspiring and motivating your team to deliver excellent customer service
- Coaching and developing your team members in all aspects of their role
We've got a lot to offer
What's in it for you? Plenty. We offer our team a pretty nice package of perks (even if we do say so ourselves), including:
- Fantastic opportunities for development and promotion
- Awesome staff discounts on the latest games, consoles, tech, and more
- Matched pension contributions
- A generous benefits package
...and much, much more!
Not a bad deal, huh?
Sounds amazing, right?
- Experience within a senior sales or management position within a retail environment
- Strong leadership skills, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of delivering exceptional customer service through your team
- Experience of working with a P&L, maximising sales and managing costs
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, maintaining a calm and resilient work ethic with the ability to work well under pressure
Bonus points for
Knowing your stuff. Genuinely passionate and excited about gaming and technology, you're friendly, approachable, and you know how to connect with customers while still getting the job done and supporting your team.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This role is for 20 hours per week