Hospitality is our Personality and we are RedCat!
RedCat are acquiring multiple pubs and inns in sort after locations across the UK. Our calling is to revive and re-generate potentially amazing spaces, by investing heavily in the buildings, and design, their branding, and most of all the people. By providing industry leading, lifestyle enhancing spaces, we will be injecting excitement back into the hospitality sector. RedCat is an ambitious, fast paced company and if you want to come on this exciting journey, the opportunities at RedCat are infinite.
The RedCat Way
We want every employee at RedCat to carry out their role and responsibilities with the same approach, having integrity, showing care and being respectful. Whether you are managing a 30 room boutique hotel or you are making cocktails in a leading high street café bar, you can all carry out these duties in the same RedCat way. Hospitality is your personality, that’s why you an honest problem solver who will roll up your sleeves and make sure every customer you serve has an incredible experience, one to write home about.
We are recruiting for a Sous chef who will be a key player in the development of the kitchen brigade. You will have great social skills and be able to be managed and developed by the Head Chef, but also be able to be a leader to the rest of the team.
You will be focused on supporting and helping implement the day to day running of the kitchen to encompass the service, safety and high standards set by the Head Chef.
Assisting the Head Chef with new menus and dishes, you will have your own creativity flair to constantly push for exciting new dishes and helping tweak the good old classics.
You will be expected to be able to run the kitchen in the absence of the Head chef, adhering to COSHH and EHO standards at all times.
You will be part of a growing group of Chefs where exciting opportunities will arise, together with our training system you will have fantastic opportunities to move up to a Senior Sour or Head Chef role within the group.
- Good standards of culinary skills, presentation, and attention to detail
- Positive attitude and being able to keep calm in stressful situations
- Be able to step up to Head Chef when required to do so
- Adhere to and maintain Health & Safety, EHO and HACCP standards and procedures
- Have an understanding of Stocktakes and GP%
- Can assist with Rotas, training and management responsibilities
- Have a good understand of the working operations of a venue
Whats in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- 25% off all food, drink, rooms at all RedCat Venues* (T&C’s) apply
- Great opportunities to progress within a growing company
- Free meals on shift.
- 24hrs access to the companies training and development site.
- Wellness Programme
- Life Insurance