Bar Manager - Liverpool One
Fridays is famous for a number of things - iconic cocktails, American inspired dishes but most significantly, that fantastic generosity of spirit provided by our incredible, one-of-a-kind team bringing that Fridays Feeling.
Behind every great unique Fridays experience, are our great Managers and Team! They are the heart and soul of everything we do, which is why we're looking for an experienced and passionate Bar Manager to join our team here at Fridays.
You will have full accountability for the management and operation of a Fridays Bar. Your role is to guarantee an amazing experience for guests so that they love our offering, keep coming back and tell the world how much they love us. You also need to give the same experience to your team: they need to feel valued, recognised and like they want to continue to build their career with Fridays. You will develop and grow your team and meet or exceed sales,profitsand all other objectives in line with Friday's business strategy. You will treat the bar as if it were your own and understand the impact of your leadership and example.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the General Manager you will be involved in aspects of bar operations for your store. Your key duties will include the following:
- To lead and inspire the performance of the bar team.
- Full ownership overseeing the smooth running of the bar.
- To ensure that Friday's standards are maintained, and the bar's performance delivers its targets through a People First, Guest Obsessed, Operational Excellence Strategy.
The successful applicant should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience in a similar role, with a proven track record of leading and delivering
- Bar / Hospitality experience would be desirable
- Proven track record of leading teams to success
- A strong commercial instinct that is always looking for ways to drive sales and boost the business
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think fast
- Great communication skills so you can lead and inspire a team and delight our guests
Take a look below at just some of the benefits of working at Fridays -
- Flexible working patterns to support your work life balance.
- Skill development programmes that support a fast-track career progression
- Apprenticeships at progressive skill levels available for all.
- Paid membership to the Institute of Hospitality in support of your continued professional development
- 30 days paid holiday.
- Pension scheme.
- 50% off in all our restaurants.
- Refer a friend scheme with great bonuses for each successful referral.
- Reward programmes, long service awards and staff recognition and incentives.
- The opportunity to join a great, passionate team and make new friends along the way!
At Fridays we are world famous for growing talent from within. We have all different types of training for our whole family to ensure they are the best of the best! Also, in an industry where some people hop about a lot, we encourage mobility and progression so we create roles where people can grow and build a career through our motivational and inspiring development programmes. Behind every great unique Fridays experience, are our great leaders, team members and our chefs! They are the heart and soul of everything we do! We are proud to be a talented team of 4,000, with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. We embrace your authentic self, no one person is the same and nor should your career journey be.