Head of Digital - Fixed Term Contract - Edinburgh
At Fridays we're famous for our pride, passion & personality.
So along with mouth-watering food and tempting drinks, we bring fun, friendliness and an extra large helping of good vibes to the table. It's what makes every day seem like Friday. We've been busy wowing our guests since 1965 when we opened our first restaurant in New York. But, we never rest on our laurels. We work hard to help recreate that Fridays Feeling for our guests... each and every day.
Behind every great unique Fridays experience, are our great Managers and Team! They are the heart and soul of everything we do, which is why we're looking for a brilliant and passionate Head of Digital to join our Marketing Team here at Fridays.
As our Head of Digital you will be responsible for our digital marketing strategy and end to end implementation to create and deliver strong brand visibility and conversion. You will be responsible for performance across PPC, SEO and Paid Social to drive sessions and conversion to bookings by creating a seamless and engaging experience.
This is a fixed term position.
This is a hybrid role where you will split your time between working from home and from our Digital hub in Edinburgh.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer your duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategy and deliver against agreed business targets and KIPs around sessions, conversion, efficient and ROI.
- Work with CMO and Head of Brand to develop stand out creative that drives reconsideration for the Fridays brand while optimising all activity to drive efficient ROI
- Support an omni-channel strategy with digital outreach that delivers in-restaurant visits and encourages trial of Fridays at Home product extensions for a complete guest experience
- Budget management and control for an optimal mix across digital channels and activities
- Utilise finance reporting and partner performance analysis to provide insight into effectiveness of all digital marketing activities
- Understand future trends to ensure that digital marketing is fresh and benefiting from latest innovation, technology and competitive changes
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- You will previously have worked as a Head of Digital Marketing or relevant performance marketing and/or ecommerce marketing position
- Experience with effective marketing strategies and platforms enabled by data e.g. marketing automation, CRM, Loyalty and social targeting and re-marketing
- Budget management and control for full scope of digital and e-commerce marketing activity
- A clear opinion and understanding of attribution modelling, ideally with experience of having successfully implemented this in previous roles
- A strategic and creative thinker, with a strong business sense
- Outstanding organisational skills, attention to detail and experience working with multiple stakeholders at all levels and leading a high performing team
- Excellent reporting skills with a proactive approach
- A willingness to learn, research and use own initiative
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment and deliver results
- A team player with excellent time management skills