F&B Service Manager - London
Join Our Happiness
Are you the type of person that gets out of bed on the right side every day? If so, we’d like you to come and join our happiness as F&B Service Manager for Royal Lancaster London stylish hotel next to Hyde Park and within walking distance to Paddington station, Bayswater, and Marble Arch.
At Royal Lancaster London, our goal is to be the happiest hotel in London and it’s our people that deliver it with their fun and caring attitude.
As an employer that cares, you will be provided with tailored development plans, pieces of training, and apprenticeship opportunities to develop your career!
Joining our independently owned and 5-star hotel as F&B Service Manager, you will help build a supportive and social place, where we can all be at our best while receiving the following happiness perks:
- Employee discounts of up to 50% on food & beverage and spa treatments across our sister properties (Landmark London and K West Hotel & Spa)
- Employees and Friends & Family rates across our sister properties
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Uniform provided and laundered complimentarily
- Refer a friend bonus
- Workplace pension schemes
- Employee recognition schemes and Social Committee events including gala dinners and much more!
As F&B Service Manager, you will be working within the Food, Beverage, and Events department and report directly toF&B Operation Manager.
You will manage the day-to-day operations of the outlet, at maximum profitability, maintaining the highest standards of service, training, people development, and product and sales innovation. To manage and motivate F&B Outlet Assistant Managers, Supervisors, and front line colleagues, ensuring that guests are delighted and business targets are met and maintained, ensuring that the Lancaster London is recognized by guests as a market leader and secure regular and return business.
Essential for our F&B Service Manager:
- At least 2 years of experience in a venue with a large scale event
- 40 hours per week
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends and bank holidays if required
- Excellent command of English both writing and speaking
- Excellent leadership skill
Royal Lancaster London is based at Lancaster Terrace, London W2 2TY and the closest tube station is Lancaster Gate on the central line underground.
All applicants must be legally eligible to work in the UK.