Role title: Social Media Executive - Part Time
Job Opening: 2022-02-24
Job Closing: 2022-12-31
Social Media Executive
We are looking for a passionate and creative Social Media Executive to join our team. As a Social Media Executive, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy across the Britannia Hotels Group in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working within the Marketing department.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement a social media strategy
- Create and post social media content
- Monitor performance of social media activity
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices
- Coordinate our centralised social media strategy with individual hotels
Where relevant, you may be required to contribute to projects in the wider Marketing department.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Passionate and confident in your use of social media
- Experienced in using Facebook – this is our main platform
- Confident in using Instagram, Youtube, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Creative and capable of creating visually attractive posts using tools such as Canva or Photoshop
- Confident communicating with people over the phone and email – you will be required to coordinate social media activity with a number of hotels.
- Organised – you will be coordinating activity across many profiles and platforms
Whilst experience in a similar role is desirable it is not a requirement. If you are a confident and creative person who is willing to learn, then we will provide you with the necessary training to develop into the role.
Where is the role based?
- Our offices are in Trafford Park, Manchester
- They have recently been refurbished
- There is free parking available
- We are located 5 minutes’ walk from the nearest tram stop
To apply for this role please fill out your details below.
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.
Hi, I'd like to apply for this job!
UPLOAD YOUR CV
Select the files you wish to upload. The following files are accepted: .pdf, .doc, .docx