Sales Team Member – Pontins Pakefield
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at Pontins Pakefield! Set in grounds with beautifully kept gardens located by the seaside, Pakefield has the most picturesque unspoilt coastline, with the most wonderful stretches of beach & cliff tops.
Pontins Pakefield is a large holiday Park, that boasts 513 spacious apartments, which is fully equipped with on-site bars and restaurants, as well as featuring a Nisa Local, Arcade, regular Entertainment, Themed Weekends and children’s amusement activities. Due to continued expansion we are looking to recruit a Sales Team Member to join the team.
As a Sales Team Member, you will be required to;
- Maximise the Park and Special Event Sales Revenue.
- Effectively & strategically market the Park and Special Events to ensure maximum interest.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service, ensuring consistent guest satisfaction.
- Gain a full knowledge of the Park, venue space, facilities, accommodation and confidently relay this knowledge to potential clients when enquiring about the Pontins Product.
- Pro-actively generate leads for new business via previous and new clients.
- Form strong relationships with these new contacts to encourage repeat business.
Visit our website www.pontins.com and check out our fantastic Holiday Parks!
This position offers the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 60 hotels & 6 parks
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Pontins are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Pontins will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.