Sales Executive – Pontins Brean
Why wait to make your next career move?
Do you want to work for one of the most iconic holiday brands in the UK? At Pontins, our goal is to provide our guests with an exceptional holiday with memories that last a lifetime. Pontins Brean Sands is one of the most famous holiday parks in Somerset, renowned for its breath-taking West Country seaside location!
Brean Sands Holiday Park boasts an impressive 691 apartments, on-site bars and restaurants, as well as featuring a Nisa Local, Arcade, regular Entertainment, Themed Weekends and children’s amusement activities. Due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit a Sales Executive to join the team.
As the Sales Executive, you will be required to;
- Maximising the Park and Special Event Sales Revenue.
- Effectively & strategically market the Park and Special Events to ensure maximum interest.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service, ensuring consistent guest satisfaction.
- Gain a full knowledge of the Park, venue space, facilities, accommodation and confidently relay this knowledge to potential clients when enquiring about the Pontins Product.
- Pro-actively generate leads for new business via previous and new clients.
- Form strong relationships with these new contacts to encourage repeat business.
The successful candidate will need to be creative and professional with the drive to succeed. Previous experience managing all aspects of the Entertainment industry is essential to the role.
Visit our website www.pontins.com and check out our fantastic Holiday Parks!
This position offers a very attractive salary and the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 60 hotels & 6 parks
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Pontins are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Pontins will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of both sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.