Sales Advisor – Britannia Central Reservations
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working for Britannia Hotels! Due to continued expansion we are looking for a Sale Advisor who will join our team at Britannia Central Reservations.
As Sales Advisor, you will be required to:
- Maximise hotel reservations and revenue for Britannia hotels within Central Reservations.
- Maintain a professional attitude and uphold high levels of service throughout the company ensuring efficient service delivery.
- Make reservations by way of answering incoming calls.
- Amend and cancel reservations where needed.
- Ensure highest levels of bookings conversion.
- Promote the Britannia Hotel brand.
- Ensure compliance with call centre policies and procedures.
Previous experience in telephone work, sales or customer services are preferred. However basic computer skills are essential, as well as an excellent telephone manner.
This position offers an attractive salary and the opportunity for you to work in an exciting and friendly atmosphere!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 60 hotels & 6 parks
- Meals on duty
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.