Revenue Manager – Airport Inn/Wilmslow
Are you looking for promotion from a Hotel Reception?
Due to continual expansion, the Britannia Hotel group (currently 60 hotels throughout the UK) are recruiting a Revenue Manager to expand their head office team, based in Wilmslow.
To join this high achieving team, ideally this would suit someone from a reservation or reception background looking to step away from the hotel desk and be responsible for the pricing strategy for small number of hotels on daily basis.
Opera / Guestline experience would be advantageous but not essential.
- No more early shift patterns!
- Flexible start and finish times.
- No more covering other departments in the hotel
- 40 hours per week, 5 days over 7 on a rota basis. Office is open from 8am to 8pm from Monday to Saturday. Some Sunday cover required on certain dates throughout the year from 9am until 6pm.
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 60 hotels & 6 parks
- Meals on duty
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of all sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.