Membership Sales Advisor - Mapledurham, Reading
The Club Company’s mission is to be unquestionably the UK’s premier collection of country clubs and we understand that the bedrock of any successful business is its people, how they treat each other, their customers and how they live and breathe our values day in, day out.
With a warm and welcoming atmosphere, our clubs are set in beautiful locations with an inspiring mix of sporting, leisure and wellbeing facilities offering a feel-good experience to members and guests. Our clubs are an exceptional venue to work and enjoy.
Our CARE values - Caring, Ambitious, Respectful and Energised - are designed to guide and inspire our team every day. Our team members ensure that our clubs are places that people love to visit. Because our customers are a huge part of what makes our clubs so special, we place them at the heart of everything we do.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with a positive attitude and experience in working in a sales or customer-driven environment. You'll have a drive for success, a passion for excellent service and want to work in a stimulating, fast-paced and results-driven organisation. Knowledge of golf would be desirable.
Reporting to the Membership Sales Manager, you will be responsible for generating leads; touring prospective members around the facility and be competent in closing the sales in order to assist the team in achieving monthly sales targets. You will be results driven, a confident communicator, self-motivated and understand the importance of being a real team player.
Evenings and weekend hours will be a part of this role and the rewards gained can be huge for someone who is hungry for success....
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent range of staff benefits, including
- In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent range of staff benefits, including
- Fun and professional work environment
- Complimentary use of health club, group exercise classes and golf facilities
- Competition play for team members with a golf handicap
- Bonus holiday days
- 50% off when you stay at our hotels
- 50% off meals on duty
- 25% off food, drink, retail and spa treatments at other times
- Discounted membership for a friend or your family membership
- Free Parking
- Uniform provided
- Learning and Development programs
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Opportunities to grow and develop within the group
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Digital Reward and Recognition Scheme
- Wagestream - a money management app that gives you access to a percentage of your pay as you earn it