Assistant Manager - Marlborough
Role Assistant Manager / Assistant Restaurant Manager / Immediate Start / Competitive Salary
At ASK Italian our mission is simple, we want people to do more than eat Italian food, we want them to eat like an Italian - to enjoy the entire experience, escaping from the day to day, connecting with friends and family and of course enjoying great Italian food.
If you're passionate and enthusiastic about Italy, Italian food and culture, this could be the start of something special. We respect the people we serve, we drive family values and love the environment we work in.
As an Assistant Manager you'll get:
- Full training into role and great opportunities for career development, including our Management Leadership programme.
- Fantastic salary, with a share of the tips on top.
- 50% discount at ASK Italian and Zizzi restaurants (including drinks!)
- Free meals on shift with a heavily discounted menu range too.
- 28 days paid holiday, pro rata.
- Pension contributions.
- ASK Italian are closed on Christmas day, meaning you'll be able to spend Christmas exactly as you choose.
- Online employee hub - ASK Italian's answer to social media, where you can see what's going on across the company and also see your rota, request holidays and have access to a huge range of further benefits including:
- Access to wages earned, through Wagestream,
- Well-being and GP support for yourself and your family,
- Discounts on loads of lifestyle brands including Cinema and Travel,
- You'll be part of a great team, creating and enjoying fantastic experiences and making friends for life!
As an Assistant Manager we will ASK you to:
- Inspire a passion for delivering great Italian food, service and culture within your team.
- Develop, coach and support members of your team to deliver excellent standards of service, and lead by example.
- Work with your GM to deliver on targets and company standards, to ensure the restaurant is always firing on all cylinders and ready for showtime.
- Have previous experience at a similar level, ideally within a branded restaurant.
The key to our success is the ASK Factor - meaning we are confident, engaging and we love to be a bit cheeky. Sound familiar...? And, with amazing training (including our Italian Education and our award-winning development programme) we're also a fantastic place to grow.
So come join us, and be a part of our family!