Want to be part of our exciting new chapter at Grosvenor pubs and Inns?
At Grosvenor Pubs & Inns we want to deliver the best for our customers and continually exceed their expectations. We strive to be market leaders and achieving this is dependent on the quality of our products, services and our team. We recognise that customers have a choice where they spend their dining income, but by offering consistently great dining experiences, we will thereby retain and expand our customer base through the strength of our reputation and become first choice in our customer’s eyes.
We are looking for energetic waiting and bar staff to join our fantastic team at The Kings arms in Egham, Surrey.
You will be an enthusiastic person who shares our passion for great service. You will be a highly valued and crucial part of the front of house team being the face of our brand, ensuring that our customers have an exceptional experience every time.
We are looking for hospitality professionals who want to join us and be apart of our journey, Ideally we are looking for candidates who can work full time hours and are looking to build on their career & skillset
· Hourly wage of £6.60 to £9.50 per hour
· Share of gratuities circa £3,500 per annum, paid monthly
Other support to you
· Free meals on duty
· 30% discount on food and drink in all Red lion holdings pubs and Inns.
· Increased annual leave through length of service
· 3% maximum pension contribution
· Reduced rate if you wish to join the private healthcare scheme with Westfield Health
· Our new induction programme and Career Path offers structured development and career progression, supporting in being ready for new opportunities within a growing business
· Monthly & annual ‘Shining Star’ nominations and awards
· Regular social events, familiarisation trips and in-house team competitions
· Access to Perkbox, offering staff discounts on high street brands, local gyms, cinemas and more…
· Involvement in our charity days and events
· Refer a friend and earn up to £1,000
What we need from you
· A passion for great food and drink. We want our people to express real enthusiasm and love for the fresh food and array of drinks we offer
· A customer focussed mindset. You will always strive to please them and exceed their expectations. Previous experience in a customer facing role is desirable
· An honest, dedicated and hardworking approach
· Enthusiasm. You will take real pride in achieving exceptional results
· A great sense of humour! You will enjoy your work and the interaction you have with customers and your team members
· Adaptability to be able to work at our other sites within the group as required
· Respect for your colleagues and company equipment
· To be able to maintain consistently exceptional levels of cleanliness
· Ambition and drive to become an expert on our products, promotions and competitions