Would you be interested to join a leading facilities management company with a reputation for excellence?
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Cafe Supervisor to join our passionate and driven team at Porton Down, Wiltshire
Job Title: Cafe Supervisor
Pay Rate: £10.50
Working Hours: Monday to Friday - 08:00 - 16:30 - 40 hours per week
Location: Porton Down, Wiltshire
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Delivering our coffee brand and associated food offer with a focus on quality and excellent standards of customer service
- Communicate with all relevant departments to ensure a smooth operation and service in the café area.
- Manage the day to day workflow within the team.
- Lead by example in all aspects of work.
- Induct all new and casual team members into their work.
- Change work activities to meet changing business circumstances.
- Communicate all client/customer feedback to the line manager.
- To maintain a high level of customer awareness.
- To promote customer loyalty and goodwill.
- Maintain the highest level of customer contact, keeping complaints to a minimum and ensuring these are dealt with professionally and promptly.
- To develop additional sales through the participation of theme days, and other promotions.
- To promote secondary sales through customer contact.
- To report any possible sales opportunities to your Manager.
Health and safety:
- Clean preparation areas, service areas and wash up areas.
- Store and replace clean utensils and crockery.
- Ensure the service area is clean and tidy.
- Comply with all requirements regarding Health & Safety.
- To be responsible for administration, stock and cash within the café service.
Personal and values:
- To be punctual in attendance and support managing team member attendance
- Attend Training and Development courses as required.
- Assist in the smooth running of the contract at all times, especially during times of sickness, holidays etc.
- To demonstrate the company values of passion, activity, originality and reputability in my day to day work.
- Paid Holiday.
- Employee Referral Scheme.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities.
- Mobile, legal, bicycle, breakdown, and retail discounts.
- Eye test and glasses reimbursement.
- Cycle 2 work scheme.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest won the IWFM Impact Award 2021 for Diversity & Inclusion.
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and is proud of the diversity represented across our business.
We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The IWFM Diversity Initiative award is one of the most significant in the UK facilities management sector. Winning recognises and commends several initiatives that Atalian Servest have introduced in the last 18 months; CHROMA, Opportunity and ONE.
CHROMA is a colleague-led Diversity & Inclusion platform, comprising three networks; LGBTQ, Physical & Mental Health and Race, Ethnicity & Faith networks. The aim of the networks, which are supported by UK & Ireland board sponsors, is to champion inclusiveness, improve company policies and governance, and empower all colleagues to use their voices for proactive change.
The opportunity was created with one core purpose – to provide accessible and equal learning opportunities for all of our colleagues. The interactive Learner Experience Platform aims to develop our colleagues as independent, confident, and successful individuals.
Lastly, ONE is the Atalian Servest innovation challenge. Open to our 28,000 strong workforces, designed to encourage our colleagues to think outside of the box, allowing us to foster a culture of innovation and divergent thinking.
The driving force behind the Atalian Servest mission is to create social value every day, leaving a lasting impact in the communities in which we serve.