Reception Manager – Pontins Prestatyn Sands
Why wait to make your next career move?
Do you want to work for one of the most iconic holiday brands in the UK? At Pontins, our goal is to provide our guests with an exceptional holiday with memories that last a lifetime. Pontins Prestatyn Sands boasts an impressive 822 apartments and is famous for its picturesque beaches with a backdrop of rolling sand dunes.
Pontins Prestatyn Sands offers on-site bars and restaurants, as well as featuring a Nisa Local, Arcade, regular Entertainment, Themed Weekends and children’s amusement activities. Due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit a Reception Manager on to the team.
As Reception Manager, you will be required to;
- Ensure all reservation procedures are in line with the Company Procedures.
- Anticipate & fulfil guests needs wherever possible to deliver an exceptional quality of service.
- Promote a helpful and professional image within the department.
- Recruit, train and develop the Reception and Night teams.
- Effectively supervise the operation of the Reception department.
- Carry out Duty Management shifts if required.
- Effectively maximise revenue at every opportunity through knowledge of weekly business and product.
The successful candidate will have previous experience supervising a team of reception staff, ideally within a Holiday Park. Knowledge of Opera would be advantageous.
Visit our website www.pontins.com and check out our fantastic Holiday Parks!
This position offers an attractive salary and the opportunity to make the next step in your career!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 60 hotels & 6 parks
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Pontins are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Pontins will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.