Nights Guest Service Assistant – Airport Inn Gatwick
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at The Airport Inn at Gatwick; one of the most ideally situated hotels in Gatwick, located less than 1 mile away from the airport.
Formerly the Best Western Gatwick Moat House Hotel, the Airport Inn is well-known for its comfort and accessibility. The hotel boasts 125 modern rooms and a 24-hour reception desk so that those late-night travellers can look forward to a relaxing stay after a long flight. We are looking to recruit a Night Guest Service Assistant.
As Night Guest Service Assistant, you will be required to;
- Providing customer service to our residents, cleaning public areas and assisting with bedroom cleaning, general shift duties
- Maintaining the cleaning equipment and replacing supplies
- Continuously checking for any damage, faults, or defects (if found, report them to management following procedure)
- Reporting to the Head Housekeeper, the Housekeeper is responsible for ensuring a high quality of service within the hotel in order to maintain a clean and welcoming environment for residents, team and guests.
The successful candidate will be organised, punctual and well-presented, with excellent communication skills and customer service.
Look at our website to view our superbly located airport hotel!
This position offers an attractive salary and the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment!
Visit our recruitment page /recruitment and apply for our other vacancies in the Gatwick Area!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 60 hotels & 6 parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.