Night Manager – Meon Valley Hotel & Country Club
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at the Meon Valley Hotel & Country Club! Set in 225 wooded acres, this secluded hotel has a pool, a spa and a gym, with good motorway access. This luxurious 113-bedroom Hotel boasts a 24-hour check in service and due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit a Nights Manager on to the team.
As Nights Manager, you will be required to;
- Provide training for all night personnel on standards and procedures.
- Ensure effective communication on nights in all areas and to read and sign all communications issued.
- Be aware of the weekly business within the hotel and to ensure that the night team are aware on a nightly basis of all business within the hotel.
- Have thorough knowledge of all systems and procedures used within the hotel and department and to provide support as and when required.
- Ensure that public areas are cleaned, security and floor checks are carried out on a regular basis.
- Ensure that fire evacuation procedures are fully understood and that the team know their positions in the event of fire evacuation.
- Ensure information regarding porterage, wake up calls and breakfast boxes are passed onto the relevant people and actioned.
The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail and will ensure the team continue to provide a high-quality service.
This position offers an attractive salary and the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
The Elite Venue Selection are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
The Elite Venue Selection will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.