Events Coordinator - Roehampton, London
Job Type: Full Time - 40 hours per week
Reporting To: Operations Manager (Food/Beverage Events)
Responsibility to coordinate the Club’s Social Scene Events, Weddings and assist with the delivery of other Club events.
- Co-ordinate & deliver the Club’s Social Scene Events.
- Co-ordinate & deliver weddings at the Club
- Provide administration support to the Operations Manager (Food/Beverage & Events) in the preparation and delivery of all events at the Club.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure good communication and preparation prior to and during events.
- Assist with hosting of events as required.
- Work closely with the Operations Manager (Food/Beverage & Events) on costs to ensure profitability for each event.
- Produce accurate P&L reports for events.
- Manage new event enquiries and conduct show rounds for potential customers when required.
- Assist with Restaurant and Carvery bookings.
- Conduct marketing analysis to benchmark wedding packages and prices
Whilst full training will be given, the ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and competencies:
- Experience in an events and banqueting environment preferably in a private members club.
- Experience in using events management software.
- Good customer care skills including respecting internal and external customers.
- Ability to use own initiative and manage work schedule.
- Sound IT skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Trustworthy and reliable.
- Strong team player and good communicator.
The above job description is not exhaustive and you may be required to carry out tasks, including weekend working, as specified by the Club that are outside the content of your job description on occasion.
How to Apply
Applicants are required to submit their CV and a covering letter outlining their suitability for the role to Nicki Davis, Operations Manager Food/Beverage & Events by clicking 'Apply'