Join the North West’s luxury resort as our Event Coordination Supervisor. We are looking for someone to join our growing Sales team to support the coordination of wedding, meetings and events. You don’t have to be an expert, we would love to meet you if you have previous experience in a similar role, are a great organiser and can provide excellent customer service.
Enjoy a 40 hour week with a competitive salary. The occasional weekend work may be required.
Summary of Job Function:
- To coordinate all event details for some of our largest Conference’s, Meetings, Banqueting Events, Celebrations & Sporting Events
- To work with some of our Key Accounts to ensure the successful running of their event here at Carden Park
- Competitive salary + bonus
- The coordination of events in order to exceed the customer’s expectations
- To gather final details and produce an accurate function sheet detailing this information which is then relayed to the rest of the hotel.
- To maximise sales by capitalising on upselling opportunities wherever possible
- To support with colleague training where required to do so as part of a supervisory role
- Being a “go-to” for other colleagues in the team who may have questions or queries they need support with
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To demonstrate a high standard of personal appearance
- To have full and up-to-date knowledge of the hotels products and services
- To handle customer enquiries or requests providing correct and accurate assistance or information to meet their needs
- To handle complaints promptly and professionally, demonstrating genuine care and concern, passing on to your line manager
Objectives / Performance Targets (measure)
- To continually liaise with Event Managers, Sales Managers and organisers to ensure event success
- Maximise sales and provide guest satisfaction at all times.
- To collate all event information and input into Sales Force as per the company’s operating standards
- Production of accurate function sheets to ensure all customers’ requirements are relayed to all other departments around the hotel.
The Perks of Team Carden
Join a team where you will work hard but have fun along the way. You will enjoy a variety of benefits being part of our team which include:
- Generous bonus scheme / share of the service charge
- Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself, family and friends
- Discounted food and drink to enjoy in the hotel when not on shift
- Discounted use of our award winning 5* spa, alongside treatments and retail
- Free staff lunch provided
- Free on-site parking
- Access to perks platforms; high street discounts, and wellbeing assistance
- Free Golf and Leisure Club membership, including free use of the gym & swimming pool
- Free regular transport mini-bus from Wrexham
- Progression opportunities for all
- Career development through funded qualifications
Due to the rural location of Carden Park, applicants should have access to a vehicle or reliable transport methods.