Leisure Attendant – Norbreck Castle Hotel
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at The Norbreck Castle Hotel! One of the largest hotels in the Britannia chain. Grand and vibrant, this unique structure sits proudly overlooking the Irish Sea. All our 487 en-suite bedrooms are tastefully decorated, with the majority boasting magnificent sea views.
The Norbreck Castle's Health Club includes a children’s splash pool, as well as a main pool, steam room and a spa bath. It also offers guests access to an on-site amusement arcade, a 36-seater cinema and a children's entertainment programme during the school holidays. Due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit a Leisure Attendant on to the team.
As Leisure Attendant, you will be required to;
- Maintain the cleanliness of all leisure facilities.
- Supervise swimmers and intervene for rescue purposes in the event of emergencies.
- Carry out pool and spa testing and carrying out remedial action as necessary.
- Comply with all club standard operating procedures and emergency action plans.
- Book in beauty treatments and ensuring that all beauty clients are well looked after before and after treatments.
- Ensure safe and timely opening and closing of the facilities each day.
- Carry out all daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly cleaning and maintenance tasks to ensure that the club is kept in a clean and well-maintained state.
You will need to hold a valid Pool Responder Certificate (or equivalent) or be required to complete your training before your employment can commence. Qualifications and previous experience would be beneficial however not essential as full training will be given. Applicants must be hard working, friendly, outgoing, enthusiastic, reliable. This role includes working during evenings and weekends and you will be required to work 30+ hours per week.
Visit our website and look at this magnificent seaside hotel!
This position offers an attractive salary and the opportunity for you to work in the exciting, fast-paced hotel industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you and your family at any of our 60 Hotels & 6 Parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.