Kitchen Porter – Palace Hotel & Spa
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at The Palace Hotel, Buxton! The Palace Hotel is a large 186-bedroom hotel that has conference rooms that can accommodate up to 250 people, making us the best venue for hosting conferences, meetings and special events as well as the elegant Dovedale Restaurant. Due to continued expansion we are looking to recruit a Kitchen Porter on to the team.
As Kitchen Porter, you will be required to;
- Ensure the kitchen is at a very high standard of cleanliness.
- Ensure that there is a constant stock of clean dishes for both the kitchen and restaurant.
- Follow a cleaning schedule and respond to everyday needs of all areas in the hotel.
The ideal candidate will be organised, punctual and well presented, with excellent communication skills and customer service.
Visit our website and view this stunning landmark Hotel!
This position offers an attractive salary and the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 60 hotels & 6 parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.