HR Advisor – Pontins
Why wait to make your next career move?
Do you want to work for one of the most iconic holiday brands in the UK? At Pontins, our goal is to provide our guests with an exceptional holiday with memories that last a lifetime.
We are looking to recruit a HR Advisor who will be working closely with the Managers to achieve Organisational goals across our Parks. This role will be based in Trafford Park, Manchester M17. You will be required to travel to our Parks to undertake essential HR activities as and when required.
As HR Advisor, your main duties will include:
- Supporting Managers with all HR related activities.
- Providing sound advice and guidance on all employment related activities in line with best practise and legal compliance.
- Conducting employee relations issues such as grievances, and employee welfare
- Training managers and employees on HR policies and procedures.
- Engaging with HR Projects with Park Managers.
- Supporting Managers with the recruitment and resourcing processes.
- Responsibility for personal time management and allocating time appropriately.
The successful candidate will have previous experience at a similar level ideally within the Hospitality sector. You will be able to demonstrate an excellent knowledge of UK Employment legislation and you will have experience managing a wide range of employee relations case work.
This position offers a very attractive salary and the opportunity for you to take the initiative and progress in a role that is wide-ranging, challenging and full of opportunities for you to develop your career.
If you feel you match these criteria, then we look forward to receiving your CV. In return for your commitment, you will benefit from:
- Accelerated promotion prospects.
- Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 60 Hotels & 6 Holiday Parks
- Meals on duty
- Up to 28 days holiday per annum including bank holidays
Visit our website www.pontins.com for a look at our wonderful parks
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.