HR Administrator – Britannia Hotels Head Office
Why wait to make your next career move?
Looking for an exciting new opportunity?
Apply now and you could be working at the heart of Britannia Hotels in Hale Barns.
Due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit a HR Administrator to join our expanding team at Britannia Hotels Head Office.
As HR Administrator you will be required to;
- Be computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft packages.
- Have basic administrative duties.
- Make & respond to telephone calls.
- Answer email and telephone enquiries.
- Input information gathered onto spreadsheets.
Full training will be given.
You will be required to work 30-40 hours per week.
The successful candidate will face tasks with a “can do” attitude, will have excellent communication skills with the ability to converse at all levels and an attention to detail.
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you and your family at any of our 60 Hotels & 6 Parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.