Housekeeping Supervisor - Meon Valley Hotel & Country Club
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at the Meon Valley Hotel & Country Club! Set in 225 wooded acres, this secluded hotel has a pool, a spa and a gym, with good motorway access. This luxurious 113-bedroom Hotel boasts a 24-hour check in service. Due to continued expansion we are looking to recruit a Housekeeping Supervisor onto the team.
As Housekeeping Supervisor you will be required to;
- Effectively manage the department to ensure cleanliness of all public areas, bedrooms and corridors.
- Ensure all housekeeping reports, including daily discrepancy reports are given to the General Manager.
- Liaise effectively with reception to ensure all out of order rooms, room move, and room allocations are processed correctly.
- Recruit, train and develop all housekeeping staff.
- Ensure adequate control of linen and to liaise with the laundry to ensure adequate available stocks.
The successful candidate will have previous similar experience as Housekeeping Supervisor working in a large Hotel. You will be able to work effectively under pressure and to deadlines.
This position offers an attractive salary and the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
The Elite Venue Selection are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
The Elite Venue Selection will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.