Food & Beverage Supervisor - Derby Posting Date
Mar 14, 2022Job Number
Food and Beverage & CulinaryLocation
Breadsall Priory Marriott Hotel & Country Club, Moor Road, Derby, DERBYSHIRE, United Kingdom Brand
Marriott Hotels ResortsSchedule
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels. Marriott Hotels
, Marriott International's flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel. JW Marriott
is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you're happy, our guests will be happy. It's as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you'll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That's The JW Treatment.
Breadsall Priory Marriott Hotel offers its associates a competitive salary, gym membership, staff meals, car parking and generous global hotel discounts for you, your friends and family.
An exciting opportunity is available to start your Marriott journey in our F&B team at this hotel where you can receive long term development and career opportunities.
Breadsall Priory is part of an exclusive collection of Marriott country clubs and is located in the heart of the Derby.
Facilities of Breadsall Priory include our Cast Iron Bar and Grill, two golf courses a driving range and the Golf academy. There is our relaxing Spa with multiple treatment rooms, hairdressers and a fully equipped fitness centre.
Food & Beverage Supervisors at our Marriott Hotels & Country Clubs enjoy a varied and very active role in providing our guests with memorable and unique experiences. As part of our family of associates you will host a blend of guests & events including weddings, golf, sports teams, corporate guests & leisure visitors.
Specific duties include;
- Ensure that staff are working together as a team
- Inspect work areas and staff uniforms for defects
- Assist in coaching, hiring and developing
- Preparing and monitor the Restaurant/Bar/Conference & Banqueting areas for service and guest comfort
- Providing a warm welcome to guests, advising them of menu options and answering questions about products & services where necessary
- Record all transactions in the MICROS till system at time of order
- Provide food and beverage service, including alcohol and non-vegetarian items
- Communicate with the kitchen regarding menu questions, the length of wait, recook orders, and product availability. Communicate additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs, and special requests to the kitchen
- Complete closing duties, including cash handling/banking
- Report any maintenance or security issues to supervisors
- Participate in training when required
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.