Demi Chef de Partie - Derbyshire Posting Date
Mar 14, 2022Job Number
Food and Beverage & CulinaryLocation
Breadsall Priory Marriott Hotel & Country Club, Moor Road, Derby, DERBYSHIRE, United Kingdom Brand
Marriott Hotels ResortsSchedule
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels. Marriott Hotels
, Marriott International's flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel. JW Marriott
is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you're happy, our guests will be happy. It's as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you'll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That's The JW Treatment.
Breadsall Priory Marriott Hotel offers its associates a competitive salary, gym membership, staff meals, car parking and generous global hotel discounts for you, your friends and family.
An exciting opportunity is available to start your Marriott journey in our Culinary team at this hotel where you can receive long term development and career opportunities.
Breadsall Priory is part of an exclusive collection of Marriott country clubs and is located in the heart of the Derby.
Facilities of Breadsall Priory include our Cast Iron Bar and Grill, two golf courses a driving range and the Golf academy. There is our relaxing Spa with multiple treatment rooms, hairdressers and a fully equipped fitness centre.
To work as part of the Kitchen team, providing an effective service for all food outlets for external and internal customers who are dining in the hotel. Ensure safe working practices and ensure standards of food quality are met in all instances regardless of price challenge and control any wastage and maintain Company image standards at all times.
- Supplying the highest possible levels of customer care and service whether in the public eye or in the back of house areas.
- To assist the Head Chef/Senior Sous Chef in the organization and control of all Lunch / Dinner service
- To be responsible for taking charge of the various sections of the kitchen and running them and driving standards.
- To assist in the training of Commis Chefs & Culinary Apprentices under them
- To produce and contribute to the various lunch business that is on around the hotel and assist the CDPs in doing this
- To ensure the kitchen is clean, tidy and hygienic at all times.
- To be capable of taking charge of the kitchen and efficiently preparing and sending out food with a minimum of wastage.
- To ensure date labeling is correct and food correctly stored at the end of each service.
- To ensure all Paperwork is completed satisfactorily and in ensure that other associates follow this example
- To understand how the Hotel's Health and Safety Policy affects your department and how it links in with the rest of the hotel.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.