Night Auditor - Maidstone Posting Date
May 11, 2022Job Number
Finance & AccountingLocation
Tudor Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club, Ashford Road, Maidstone, KENT, United Kingdom Brand
Marriott Hotels ResortsSchedule
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels. Marriott Hotels
, Marriott International's flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel. JW Marriott
is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you're happy, our guests will be happy. It's as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you'll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That's The JW Treatment.
To complete a full and accurate Night Audit function, ensure the safety and security of the hotel and its guests during the night.
- Experience in similar role or Reception is preferred
- Experience with Front Office systems is preferred
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
- Very good spoken and written English language
- Good numerical skills
- Pro-active and reliable
- Able to work alone and within a team
- Maintain and process period transaction data and reports, and daily revenue reporting.
- Post all late charges and all guest check corrections to guest folios in time for express checkouts.
- Deputize as the Night Team Leader on duty as necessary, including appropriate handling of all guest, associate and emergency situations that arise during the shift.
- To show hotel room status, check guests in and out of hotel as required.
- To answer the switchboard, transfer calls, take messages and provide information as required.
- Book early calls as requested by guests.
- To run End of Day and system Back-ups.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.