Hotel Controller – Sprowston Manor Hotel & Country Club
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at the Sprowston Manor Hotel & Country Club! This historic house is set in beautiful grounds 3.5 miles from central Norwich with its own golf course and a spa with pool. The hotel has a Bar & Grill and due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit a Full Time Control Clerk onto the team.
As Hotel Controller, you will be required to;
- Prioritise work effectively with the view that the banking of cash, wages and sales ledger always comes first.
- Provide all relevant control/financial information and assistance to the General Manager.
- Hold responsibility for the Financial Control of all departments in the Hotel.
- Supervise, recruit and train members of staff, continually assessing all areas in the control department.
- Carry out any duties which may be requested from time to time by the Financial Director.
The successful candidate will be organised, punctual and well-presented, with excellent communication skills and customer service. Knowledge of Rezlynx would be an advantageous.
Visit our website and check out this fantastic seaside Hotel!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you and your family at any of our 60 Hotels & 6 Parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.