Golf Retail Attendant - Hollins Hall Hotel & Country Club
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at Hollins Hall Hotel & Country Club! Set in 200 acres of stunning grounds. This grand and historic Hotel boasts an 18 Hole Championship Golf Course that provides challenging play and breath-taking scenery. Hollins Hall is located on 200 acres of hills with panoramic views over the Aire Valley toward the Yorkshire Dales.
Due to our continued expansion and high demand, The Hollins Hall Hotel & Country Club is looking to recruit a Golf Shop Assistant on to the team.
As a Golf Retail Attendant, you will be required to:
- Delivering courteous and efficient service to all Country Club members and guests
- To take bookings for tee times and group bookings
- To ensure the upkeep of the Country Club facilities
- Have a knowledge of the golf course, facilities and retail offering
- Communicate and liaise with all departments of the hotel on Golf group bookings
- Ensure that diaries, notice boards and email communications, kept up to date and acted upon where necessary
- Providing a concierge service to all members and visitors
- Marshalling of the course to ensure speed of play is maintained
- Previous experience in a Golf Club would be beneficial
- Provide food and beverage services, including alcohol and coffee sales to Country Club Members
A passion for sales is vital, as are communication skills and thorough knowledge & passion for Golf. Experience in golf/leisure sales is essential and a focus on proactive sales is desirable. Golf Pro Shop is open seven days a week and weekends are our busiest times, so being able to work on a Saturday or Sunday will be an advantage. Starting times vary from 7am and finish times until 6pm.
This position offers the opportunity for you to work in 4 or 6-hour shifts in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
The Elite Venue Selection are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
The Elite Venue Selection will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.