Kitchen Porter - St Pierre Park Hotel - Guernsey - £10 per hour
Do you want to become an essential part of a team? Do you have what it takes to be Hand Picked?
We have a Kitchen Porter opportunity available! As a Kitchen Porter you will be doing one of the most important jobs in the kitchen. You will be responsible for restocking, replenishing and cleaning the whole kitchen. This role is perfect for someone who is hard working and very organised.
What’s in it for you:
• A competitive hourly rate plus service charge paid every 4 weeks directly into your bank account
• Live in accommodation charged at just £87.50 per week all-inclusive of meals and bills
• Free use of Health Club facilities including gym, swimming pool and fitness classes
• Delicious meals on duty
• 15 days holiday rising to 20 days with service – we think it’s fair to value loyalty.
• £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast PLUS 25% discount of all food & drink. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds!
• Annual loyalty awards (like afternoon teas and overnight stays)
• Working in stunning surroundings and in a property packed with character
• Free parking on site
• Online retail discount platform offering thousands of savings with high street retailers and restaurants as well as a health and well-being platform
St Pierre Park Hotel & Spa is a 4 Star Hotel with 131 bedrooms and is one of the best hotels in Guernsey for a romantic getaway, a beautiful wedding or a unique business event.
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 22 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge. You make it Hand Picked!
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.