Front Of House Manager – Grand Hotel Sunderland
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working for The Grand Hotel Sunderland! Our Hotel offers spacious accommodation and a superb location overlooking the beautiful beaches of Seaburn, just two miles from the city centre.
The Grand Hotel Sunderland offers 82-bedrooms, an on-site Bar & Restaurant and five versatile event rooms that can accommodate up to 300 delegates. Due to our continued expansion and high demand, the Grand Hotel Sunderland is looking to recruit a front of house manager on to the team.
As front of house manager you will be required to;
- Ensure all reservation procedures are in line with the Company Procedures.
- Anticipate & fulfil guests needs wherever possible to deliver an exceptional quality of service.
- Promote a helpful and professional image within the department.
- Recruit, train and develop the Reception and Night teams.
- Effectively supervise the operation of the Reception department.
- Carry out Duty Management shifts if required.
- Effectively maximise revenue at every opportunity through knowledge of weekly business and product.
The successful candidate will be organised, punctual and well-presented, with excellent communication skills and customer service. You will be required to work 32 hours per week.
This position offers the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
The Elite Venue Selection are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
The Elite Venue Selection will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.