Food & Beverage Supervisor – Hollins Hall Hotel & Country Club
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at Hollins Hall Hotel & Country Club! Set in 200 acres of stunning grounds, this grand and historic Hotel has 122 spacious bedrooms, an on-site Bar & Restaurant as well as exceptional Leisure facilities and an 18 Hole Championship Golf Course.
The Hollins Hall Hotel & Country Club has two on-site restaurants and two bars for our guests to enjoy as well as 7 conference suites accommodating up to 200 delegates. Due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit a Full Time Food & Beverage Supervisor on to the team.
As Food & Beverage Supervisor, you will be required to;
- Assist the Food & Beverage Manager in the responsibility for all food and beverage service areas.
- Ensure the highest standards of food and beverage service to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that all food and beverage service staff are recruited, trained and developed in line with current and future business requirements.
- Ensure all control procedures are implemented effectively.
- Ensure Health, Safety and Hygiene procedures are maintained to company standards.
- Ensure all rotas are prepared and controlled in line with business requirements.
- Open and close venue.
- Do bar/floor work, cash handling, reporting, stock and cellar management.
- Deliver accurate stock results.
- Liaise with stock taker and suppliers to improve results.
You will be required to project a positive and enthusiastic attitude at all time, ensuring that the guests need are met to the highest possible standard and that customer care along with attention to detail is paramount at all time. You will provide a consistently high level of guest care within the department and to maximise all sales opportunities for the hotel.
The successful candidate will have previous similar experience as a Food and Beverage Supervisor ideally in a 100+ bedroom hotel. You will be able to communicate effectively with both staff and guests. You will be highly motivated and work well under pressure. You will have the ability to work with a diverse team to deliver excellent service. You will be adaptable and committed to finding solutions to any problems. You will also assist the manager in the training and development of the team and ensuring the highest Health and Safety standards are maintained.
This position offers an attractive salary and the opportunity for you to be creative!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
The Elite Venue Selection are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
The Elite Venue Selection will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.