Food & Beverage Manager – North Stafford Hotel
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at our North Stafford Hotel in Stoke-on-Trent! The North Stafford Hotel is a spacious and elegant hotel, conveniently situated in the heart of Stoke.
Renowned locally for its high-quality cuisine, the Six Towns Restaurant, so named as a dedication to Stoke’s six towns, emulates the Hotel's Jacobean style with a very traditional feel and charm. Due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit a Full Time Food & Beverage Manager on to the team.
As Food & Beverage Manager, you will be required to;
- Take responsibility for all food and beverage service areas.
- Ensure the highest standards of food and beverage service to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that all food and beverage service staff are recruited, trained and developed in line with current and future business requirements.
The successful candidate will have previous similar experience as a Food & Beverage Service Manager in hotel or good experience as a Restaurant or Bars Manager in hotel. You will communicate effectively with other managers, staff and guests.
Visit our website and view this classic City Centre Hotel.
This position offers the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you and your family at any of our 60 Hotels & 6 Parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.