Food Procurement Manager - Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Procurement Manager, Food and Beverage (Fixed Term Contract)
Reporting to the Category Manager, Food & Beverage (F&B), you will be responsible for execution of sourcing, category management and procurement activity in the food and beverage category . Working closely with the Food and Beverage teams in each of the Bourne Leisure brands, to support their plans and strategies they will support the delivery of supplier and category strategies defined by the category manager and agreed with Brand teams. This is a fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
To learn, develop and become an expert in a key area of the business by:
- Managing the commercial relationship with suppliers that fulfil our retail plans, strategies and guest propositions bringing the best to Bourne Leisure that the market has to offer.
- Working with the Supply Chain and technical management teams to develop and manage the F&B supply chain safely and effectively
- Actively developing your categories so that purchasing in F&B is transparent, straightforward and supportive of team members across the business.
- Playing a key role in the Procurement Team supporting and contributing to procurement strategy across Bourne Leisure
- Working closely with F&B technical team to ensure guests safety and full compliance with legal obligations on food safety (Allergens etc)
- Identifying and executing new opportunities in and driving continuous improvement in the supply base.
- Sourcing, procuring, negotiating, contracting and ongoing category management of supplier spend.
What we'd like you to bring
- Experience in Food and Beverage procurement (ideally in Leisure/Hospitality setting) and Sourcing, including negotiation for supply of goods and services along with associated KPI's
- Proven history of developing and executing sourcing and procurement engagements that return substantial value
- Strong Stakeholder management experience
- Experience of effective supplier management (including commercial and qualitative performance, risk management and supplier relationship management) techniques;
Who are we?
As the UK's leading holiday operator, a career at Bourne Leisure can offer more than just a job. Wherever you join us, we have plenty of exciting opportunities for development, over 17,000 fantastic team members and 55 beautiful locations and our HQ based in Hemel Hempstead. From Scotland to Cornwall, Norfolk to Wales, our resorts and hotels are dotted along some of the most breath-taking parts of the great British coastline and the most beautiful countryside, providing memories that last a lifetime for guests, owners, and team. We're passionate about what we do, and we have a great time doing it, all of which is reflected in our unique culture. We welcome all new talent with open arms and support your journey with Bourne Leisure in any way we can.
What's it like to work with us?
Ultimately, it's our people and teams that make us an employer of choice.
At Bourne Leisure, we care about you as an individual - whether you are office based, home based or a mixture of the two, we are open and transparent in our approach and welcome the same approach in return. We are a place where talent thrives and gives you the autonomy to be the master of your own path. We are supportive and collaborative, giving you the opportunity to learn, ask questions and work with different people throughout the business. We are one great team, and we celebrate successes as an individual and as a collective with our teams.
What's In It for You?
- Competitive holiday allowance that rises with service
- Holiday buy scheme
- Annual bonus
- 20% discount for any Haven, Butlins or Warner holiday for you, friends, and family.
- Wellbeing support across several different topics
- Opportunities to use our corporate box at The O2 arena for music, comedy, sport, and entertainment events
- Exclusive discounts with several corporate partners
- Access to fantastic learning and development opportunities, including Apprenticeships & Degrees
- Real career pathways
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, go ahead and apply!