Financial Controller – Britannia Hotels Head office
Why wait to make your next career move?
Britannia Hotels, with a Head Office based in Hale Cheshire, (60 hotels throughout the UK) are looking to recruit a Financial Controller to join the Head Office Accounts Team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join this established, forward thinking company.
Salary and benefits will not be limiting for the right candidate.
As Financial Controller, you will:
- Work with the Team in the production of areas of the Quarterly Management Accounts and Year End Statutory Accounts.
- Develop a strong culture of ownership and accountability for processes and procedures
- Have strong data analytical skills.
- Be involved in ad hoc project work.
The suitable candidate would be a newly qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) looking a first move to industry.
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you and your family at any of our 60 Hotels & 6 Parks
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.